WI-1000XM2 Wireless Noise Cancelling In-ear Headphones
Industry-leading noise cancellationThe noise cancelling technology in the WI-1000XM2 is the most advanced ever in wireless neckband headphones, thanks to the power of our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. So you can lose yourself completely in your music.
More noise cancelled
Having caught the ambient sound, the dedicated HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 gets to work. It not only cancels significantly more noise across almost all frequencies, but it also uses less power.
Perfecting sound in the air
Our noise cancelling is made to fly with Atmospheric Pressure Optimising. Enjoy in-flight cinema by wired operation with a headphone cable and relax with your favourite music, with noise cancelling optimised for high altitude.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Digital Noise Cancelling with HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 and Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Wireless freedom with BLUETOOTH® technology and NFC
- Smart listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts ambient sound to your activity
- High-Resolution Audio Wireless with DSEE HX™ and LDAC
- Up to 10 hours of wireless battery life
DRIVER UNIT :Hybrid
DSEE HX :Yes
INPUT(S) : Stereo Mini
FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 3–40,000 Hz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION) : 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
NFC : Yes
CORD LENGTH : approx. 1 m
We Also Recommend
Sony WF-1000XM4 Industry Leading Noise Cancellation Truly Wireless Earbuds with Superior Call Quality
Sony WF-C500 Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with 20hrs battery with Superior Call Quality and Upscale Music – DSEE