FDR-AX100: supports 4K resolution, which delivers 4X the detail of Full HD.
Sized for mobile shooting—at just 1/4 the size and 1/3 the weight of the previous model - its back-illuminated Exmor R® CMOS sensor delivers stunning image quality, bokeh and high sensitivity.
Keys to supreme 4K
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens: Enjoy 29 mm wide-angle ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens fine-tuned for 4K video. Ideal for capturing grand landscapes, it also provides up to 12x optical zoom.
- 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor: Light-receiving area of this sensor is approximately 4.9 times larger than current sensors, wwhich enhances image clarity, reduces noise, and enables extraordinary background defocusing.
- Advanced BIONZ X image processing engine: An evolved BIONZ X engine achieves more lifelike images, and enables the addition of new features that take advantage of faster processing.
Experience the XAVC S advantage
Support for HD high bit-rate: Adapted from the popular professional format, XAVC S is the supreme consumer standard for recording 4K/HD movies. With support up to HD 50Mbps, you can record high-resolution movies even in a shot with heavy movement.
- LENS TYPE: ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T*
- SENSOR TYPE: 1.0 inch back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor
- EXTENDED ZOOM: 4K: 18x, HD: 24x
- SCREEN TYPE: Xtra Fine LCD™ display
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS: Composite Output(AV CABLE sold separately), HDMI® Output, Headphone Jack, micro-B/USB2.0 Hi-speed (mass-storage), Microphone Jack
We Also Recommend