ZEISS VR ONE PLUS
ZEISS VR ONE PLUS
- Supports smartphones with screen sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inch like iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Thanks to the universal tray most smartphone models are supported
- Depending on the application users can use VR ONE Plus with head strap or detach it
- Business applications may require to replace the foam because of hygienic reasons
Innovative optics and precision eyeglass lenses from ZEISS ensure the ultimate immersive visual experience. The specific optical features are
• users don't need to make any mechanical adjustments of the lens position. A large so called eye-box was designed to cover most of the people eye distances. Also even when the headset is not perfectly centered in the face, the user still has a clear image across the entire visible area.
• Eyeglass wearers can wear their eyeglasses under the ZEISS VR ONE Plus.
• The high picture quality is constant all over the visible area. You clearly can read text all over the visible area
Field of view: Field of view of approx. 100°
Supported wide range of interpupillary distance (IPD): 53 ~ 77 mm
Smartphones supported: Smartphones with a display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches except LG G4 and SONY XPERIA Z5 Premium.
Transparent front shield: Enables the use of smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps
Eyeglasses: Eyeglasses can be worn under the VR ONE Plus.
Audio: Openings in the universal smartphone tray guarantees access to the smartphone's audio and charging ports. Of course standard Bluetooth headsets can be connected too.
Universal Smartphone tray: An universal tray holds most smartphones with display sizes from 4.7 to 5.5-inch.
Foam: The foam is detachable and can be replaced after soiling.
Head strap: The head strap and the over-the-head strap is detachable and can be put on when needed.
Ventilation: Air vents ensure problem-free ventilation and prevent the headset from fogging up.
Tracking sensors: Internal tracking through smartphone sensors
3D support: Stereo format for pictures and videos in 3D
SDK: There is the Google Cardboard SDK (https://developers.google.com/cardboard/) available for software developers to easy VR app programming. For technical questions, please contact the Google team.
• ZEISS VR ONE Plus headset
• Universal tray
• Head strap & over-the-head strap
• AR cube
• User manual and safety information