Sony E PZ 10–20 mm F4 G (SELP1020G) E-Mount APS-C, Ultra-wide-angle Power Zoom G Lens
Years of experience and extensive lens design know-how have come together in a remarkable ultra wide angle constant-F4 APS-C/Super 35 internal power zoom lens. The E PZ 10-20mm F4 G not only delivers superb performance and handling, but is also the smallest and lightest lens in its class*1.
Outstanding G Lens imagery, impeccable AF performance, and versatile power zoom are now available in a compact zoom lens that offers refined visual expression and operability for movies as well as stills.
- The world's smallest, lightest* ultra-wide-angle constant F4 APS-C power zoom lens
- Excellent G lens resolution throughout the 10 to 20 mm zoom range (35mm full-frame equivalent: 15 to 30 mm)
- Responsive new power zoom system and a zoom lever that makes it easy to execute super-slow constant-speed zooms
- Two linear motors allow fast, precise autofocus and tracking performance for both stills and movies.
- Advanced lens technology reduces focus breathing as well as focus and axial shift when zooming so that high quality images can be easily captured.
We Also Recommend
Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS (SEL35F18) E-Mount APS-C, Standard Prime Lens
Sony E 15-mm F1.4 G (SEL15F14G) E-Mount APS-C, Large Aperture Wide-Angle Prime G Lens
Sony E 11-mm F1.8 (SEL11F18) E-Mount APS-C, Ultra-wide-angle Prime Lens
Sony FE 24–240 mm F3.5-6.3 OSS (SEL24240) E-Mount Full-Frame, Zoom Lens