PTH-660/K1-CX: Intuos Pro Medium Paper Edition
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets… with paper
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Live. Dare. Create.
Intuos Pro Medium Paper Edition
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
Natural tilt support
Virtually no lag
No batteries or recharging
Intuos Pro Medium Paper Edition
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
- Product TypeCreative Pen Tablet
Model NumberMedium: PTH-660
SizeMedium: 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
Large: 430 x 287 x 8 mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in
Active AreaMedium: 224 x 148 mm / 8.7 x 5.8 in
Large: 311 x 216 mm / 12.1 x 8.4 in
WeightMedium: 700g/ 1.54lbs
Large: 1300g/ 2.86lb
- StylusWacom Pro Pen 2
- Stylus TypePressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Pressure Levels8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Recognition± 60 levels
- Switches2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
- Replacement Nibs10 Pro Pen 2 nibs (6 standard and 4 felt nibs in pen stand)
- Desktop Pen StandYes
- GripLatex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2)
- TechnologyPatented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™8 customizable, application-specific
- Touch RingYes - 4 customizable functions
- Express View Display (hud)Yes
- Radial MenuYes
- Display ToggleYes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush SizeYes
- Cordless PenYes
- Precision ModeYes
- Cable Included2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
- PC And Mac ConnectionUSB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
Wireless IncludedYes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to a PC or Mac; Bluetooth LE* for connecting to mobile devices (in optional paper mode).
*Available in February 2017
Paper Size (for paper sketching)A5/Half Letter for Medium tablet (with
optional Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint
Pen) A4/Letter for Large tablet (with optional
Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint Pen)
Max # of Pages Stored (for paper sketching)With optional Paper Clip and Finetip or
Ballpoint Pen, 200 pages with unlimited
layers on tablet - no connection necessary.
System RequirementsUSB port, Windows® 7 or later (64bit),
Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic
for wireless connection to PC or Mac,
Bluetooth 4.1 LE for wireless connection to
mobile devices (in paper mode),
Internet connection to download driver* and
*Download and installation of driver is
required to make product work.
- Limited Warranty2 years in USA, Canada, and Latin America, 1 year China, 1 Year in AP, 1 Year in Japan, 2 Years in Europe
CertificationsUS: FC, CEC (California Energy Commision), RBRC, Mercury Labeling Requirements
Canada: IC, ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS REGULATION
Colombia: Commission de Regulacion de Telecomunicaciones
Costa Rica: SUTEL
Panama: Autoridad Nacional de los Servicios Públicos
El Salvador: Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
Dominican Republic: INDOTEL
Trinidad and Tobago: TATT
CertificationsEU/EEA/SW/Turkey: CE, RoHS
Kuwait: Ministry of Communications
Japan: VCCI, Radio Act
China: SRRC (CMIIT), China RoHS, GB
Australia/New Zealand: RCM, IDA
What's IncludedWacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet (Medium or Large)
Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
4 extra pen color rings
Texture sheet sample card,
2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
Quick start guide
AccessoriesWacom Paper Clip,
Wacom Finetip Pen,
Wacom Ballpoint Pen,
Wacom standard nibs (5 pack),
Wacom felt nibs (3 pack),
Wacom Finetip refills (3 pack),
Wacom Ballpoint refills (3 pack),
Wacom Soft Case - Medium or Large,
Wacom Texture Sheets - smooth, standard, and rough,
Prior generation pens (Pro, Classic, Art, Airbrush, Grip)
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with case (replaceable)
Included ServicesInkspace Basic subscription with optional
Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint Pen.
Includes 5GB storage, sync, export,
download and share features. Supports
export to PSD, SVG, PNG, JPG, and WILL
formats. Wacom ID required.
We Also Recommend