Sony E 15-mm F1.4 G (SEL15F14G) E-Mount APS-C, Large Aperture Wide-Angle Prime G Lens
The E 15mm F1.4 G (35mm full-frame equivalent: 22.5 mm) brings beautiful F1.4 bokeh plus superb G Lens resolution in a versatile APS-C lens with vast creative potential. This compact and lightweight prime lens delivers dynamic imagery, excellent AF and control and is great for both stills and movies with a high operability.
- Incorporates three aspherical elements for G Lens resolution, that effectively corrects field curvature and aberration.
- Breathtaking close-up bokeh with F1.4, 0.17 m (0.56 ft) minimum focus and 0.15x maximum magnification*1
*1 Manual focus. 0.2 meters minimum focus and 0.12x maximum magnification when using autofocus.
- Compact and lightweight design - 66.6 x 69.5 mm (2-5/8 x 2-3/4 in.) and weighs only 219 g (7.8 oz.)
- Two linear motors for amazing AF that maximizes camera body performance for movies as well as stills
- Features an aperture ring and aperture click switch for an intuitive control plus the fast response required for professional applications.
We Also Recommend
Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS (SEL35F18) E-Mount APS-C, Standard Prime Lens
Sony E 11-mm F1.8 (SEL11F18) E-Mount APS-C, Ultra-wide-angle Prime Lens
Sony E PZ 10–20 mm F4 G (SELP1020G) E-Mount APS-C, Ultra-wide-angle Power Zoom G Lens
Sony FE 24–240 mm F3.5-6.3 OSS (SEL24240) E-Mount Full-Frame, Zoom Lens