Sony ILCE-7M3/ILCE-7M3K Full-Frame 24.2MP Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- Standard ISO range from 100 to 51200
- 15-stop dynamic range at low-sensitivity settings
- 14-bit RAW Output for natural gradations.
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization
- 4D FOCUS – Wide, Fast, Steadfast, AF performance inherited from α9
- Tenacious AF/AE tracking during continuous shooting at up to 10 fps and up to 8fps in live view mode with mechanical or silent shutter
- 4K HDR with high resolution, wide dynamic range, and a wide color gamut approaches reality
- Outstanding reliability and features for smooth, confident shooting in a compact body
- Fast AF/AE tracking for continuous shooting at up to 10 fps
- Full pixel readout without binning for high-resolution 4K movies
Newly developed sensor, evolved image processor
The latest technology achieves stunning processing speed
A new version of the 24.2-megapixel Exmor R™ CMOS sensor, now featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the latest BIONZ X™ image processing engine and front-end LSI and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster and a data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher.
Reducing noise in high-resolution images
Up to 1.5-stop improvement in image quality
Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills), while Detail Reproduction and Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise. With highly effective performance in mid-to-high sensitivity ranges, you can shoot at high ISO with no concerns about noise and image deterioration.
Steadier shots with 5-axis stabilisation
The latest high-precision stabilisation uses stabilisation unit and gyro sensors and algorithms to achieve a 5.0-step shutter speed advantage in a system that compensates five types of camera shake with a wide range of lenses, and delivers excellent performance.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
An entirely renewed image sensor and image processing system further enhance image quality. Improved overall AF performance, high-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps, 4K movie recording capability, and operability that has been dramatically upgraded from the α7 II allow more decisive moments to be captured.
- 24.2MP 35 mm full-frame CMOS sensor with back-illuminated design
- Sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills)
- Fast Hybrid AF with 693 phase-detection and 425 contrast-detection AF points
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking
- 4K HDR movie recording capability
LENS COMPATIBILITY : Sony E-mount lenses
SENSOR TYPE: 35 mm full frame (35.6×23.8 mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE): Approx. 24.2 megapixels
ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX): Still images: ISO 100-51200 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 204800 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-51200 equivalent(ISO numbers up ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)35
VIEWFINDER TYPE : 1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (colour), XGA OLED
MONITOR TYPE: 7.5 cm (3.0-type) type TFT
We Also Recommend